Thursday 24 November 2016

Are you 15 years old and you want to start a business?

I saw this very interesting response to a young man's question on quora. By the way if you don't know quora, you better check it out and get on it. There are so many things to learn there.

So the question was....I'm 15 and I want to be rich one day. I am interested in business and would like to learn more about it. Where should I start?



I love the response of Micheal S Compton the most and I want to share with more 15 year olds who are probably not on quora.
First. Turn off Facebook, video games, and the TV….and READ. Read magazines, online newspapers, motivational and self help books, biographies of successful people in all kinds of fields. Readers are leaders is a dumb saying…but its true. The more you read, the more successful you will be.
Second. The world is full of educated failures. Do something. Start a business. Not in the future. Not when you think you are ready. Start one today. Shovel driveways (if you live where it snows) Mow lawns. Do general yard cleanup. Go clean out peoples garages, find something to sell….something.
 
Third. Repeat. You will find things that dont work. Things that do. You WILL fail. So repeat and start over. The more you read, the more you try business, the more you will start to see opportunities, the more you will have the tools to start pursuing them and being successful.
 
 
Please if you are 15 (You can be 12 or 20 it doesn't matter), take this seriously!!!!! I don't know how else to say it but take this seriously!

AOB

No comments:

Post a Comment